17″ Tubular Sock
Price is for a box of 10 socks
The Tubular Casting Socks are made from polyester and Lycra and impregnated with a water curable polyurethane resin. The two lengths (17” and 30”) are provided in various widths to cover the broad range of applications for custom shoes, AFO’s, residual limbs, upper extremity splinting, etc..
- Socks simply “unfold” quickly and easily.
- Virtually eliminates all wrinkling and provides excellent conformity.
- Conforms to residual limb providing an accurate model for CAD/CAM.
- In only 5 minutes after cure time, 90% of strength is achieved.
- Stronger resin formulation allows immediate shipping or scanning without damaging casts.
- No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing, furniture or floor.
- No more cast cutter.
- No more staff time wasted cleaning room.
- No more need for special “casting rooms”.
- No more waiting until the next day to ship the cast to your central fabrication laboratory.
- No more special packing of plaster casts to prevent damage during shipping.
|17″ Tubular Sock||Small||4-5 1/2||N/A|
|Medium||6-10 1/2||6-9 1/2|
|Variety||Assorted adult sizes|