#1 Recommended Shoes by Kevin Orthopedic Institute
Chelsea Croc - Black (Women's)
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
- Steven Gershman, DPM
MONK STRAP SHOES FOR WOMEN
WIDE SHOES FOR WOMEN
Walk Comfort & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chelsea Croc - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chelsea Croc - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- An extra longer strap allows customizing the size of strap to fit any foot size and shape. Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement. Wide opening along with a strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Easy Slip-On - a slip-on shoe that comes with straps on both sides of the shoe offers a wide opening for an easy On/Off.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward. Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit. Available in a variety of widths
Orthofeet Women's Shoe Sizing Chart
Ball of the foot pain
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
60-DAY WEAR TEST Try Risk Free
FREE Returns & Exchanges
Hassle-Free, 60 Day Return Policy
"Very satisfied with my purchase. I have problems with finding the right width to fit perfectly especially when I purchase online. This shoe has the correct width for my bunion affected feet. Thank you for creating a perfect shoe. I would purchase in the future and recommend to my friends."
"Another wonderfully comfortable shoe from Orthofeet! It's good looking, versatile and feels so good on my feet. Soft and cushiony like walking on air. Couldn't ask for more for my size 11 EW feet."
"Have worn these Chelsea Croc loafers from day one with total comfort....so happy to have found this co, i ordered another shoe and have a third picked out.....Truly for me...a lifetime of foot issues.....You are my new best friends forever!"
"I love my new OrthoFee Chelsea Croc. I ordered a wide so there is a very slight gap but they are so comfortable. I can walk without any foot pain. They are stylish too! I was having so much foot pain and discomfort. I'm very happy I found you!"
"I have had many compliments on these shoes. I recently found out I have Plantar Fasciitis and need more arch. I was afraid I couldn't find any stylish shoes, but I was wrong. Love these shoes!"
"I started wearing these and after a few weeks I noticed I had no more back issues. Whatever the support and design, it puts my feet in a natural alignment and balances me out. I love these!"
"I bought these for my mother who has a lot of feet problems including plantar fasciitis and arthritis. She disliked the lack of fashion in the orthopedic shoes offerings. When she received these she loved that she can wear nice clothes with them and they are a more dressy option. She absolutely loves the comfort and happy with the size in a 10 wide. Fits her perfectly."
"I usually wear an 8 1/2 but I ordered a 9 as well. I feel the 9 fits better with an extra insole. They are so comfortable and pretty. Thank you Orthofeet you have made shoe wearing a wonderful experience!"
"Was very pleased with the very efficient and quick delivery of my shoes. I have a problem with my feet and walking was never pleasant. These shoes offer a lot of support and cushioning! Love them!!!"
"Wow! Can not say how happy I am with my 9 Ww! Wore them to church with my compression socks all day! The best walking w no heel pain. Thank you!"
"These were my first shoes from Orthofeet and they are great. the first pair of shoes that actually gave me the support and stability for my flat feet. I have both knees that need to be replaced, and I feel more stabile with them on. No, my knees are so bad that they do not take the pain away, but I do feel safer walking in these. I love them. Finally, stylish ortho shoes!"
"I am Betty, Robert's wife. The shoes were for me. I was delighted to find that I was not fatigued and had no back, foot or knee pain while wearing them as I whipped up a batch of cookies. Have never had a pair of shoes that gave me such support. I am very happy that I took the chance to try them. They are wonderful and I'm sure I'll be back for others."
"I'm so happy to finally find a fashion shoe that can accommodate my bunion, hammertoe, and wide flat foot! I'm on my feet all day at work and need to have a fashion shoe as best I can. This shoe is fabulous..! I'm an 11 ; tried 11 first, too big , foot kept slipping out. Ordered a 10.5 and fit much better. Great shoe, glad I found this site!"
"I just started wearing mine and will be ordering a second pair to always keep a nice pair. I'll be walking around a bit and they are super comfortable and supportive with a great amount of style."
"The unique 2-way strap system is very accommodating. I wear a boot-like ankle brace on one foot that makes it difficult to fit into most shoes. When I do find a shoe that expands enough to allow entry, it is often too loose for my non-braced foot. This shoe style provides a customized fit. The shoe is also more stylish than most diabetic shoes!"
The primary focus of the OrthoFeet brand is to offer the ultimate comfortable and functional shoes, orthotic insoles and socks. By combining athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing, OrthoFeet footwear offer the highest level of comfort and protection for sensitive feet.
Finding the right pair of shoes can be a tiring process, especially when faced with a foot ailment.
Orthofeet is also offering innovative high heels, which are biomechanically engineered to offer the world’s most comfortable heels.
OrthoFeet employs biomedical engineers to build innovative footwear products, designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions, such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Foot pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and neuroma, and products for individuals with diabetes, arthritis and Neuropathy.
Bioheels allow users to customize the support under the arch and to adjust the space inside the shoe, providing a perfect fit and eliminating foot slippage at the heel.
OrthoFeet products have been proven to help millions of people looking for comfort shoes, diabetic shoes, therapeutic shoes, arthritic shoes, orthotic shoes, foot orthotics, removable insoles, seam-free socks, non-binding and non-constrictive socks.