#1 Recommended Shoes by Kevin Orthopedic Institute
Marina - Black 2" Heels (Women's)
When I first tried BioHeels they felt like sneakers! Normally when I wear high heels they push on my bunions and pinch on my toes. These shoes formed to the contours of my feet and didn’t put pressure on my feet at all. They are the best high heel shoes I have ever had!
- Winter Gabriel
MONK STRAP SHOES FOR WOMEN
WIDE SHOES FOR WOMEN
Walk Comfort & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Marina Black High Heels are biomechanically engineered with Orthofeet’s innovative comfort features that are not found in any other pumps and heels. Bioheels’ Ortho-Cushion® technology provides excellent support and cushioning, allowing you to walk as comfortable as with the best casual shoes. What's more, with Bioheels you can customize the support under the arch and adjust the space inside the shoe to insure a perfect fit and eliminate heel slippage.
- Easy Gait - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion® technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- Customized Support - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe.
- Adjustable Arch Support - For those who need additional arch support, BioHeels offers an Arch Booster that can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Perfect Fit System - If the shoe is too tight a spacer, located under the insole can be removed to offer more room. If the shoe is too loose, one or two spacers can be added under the insole.
- Eliminating Heel Slippage - A Forefoot Pad, which comes with the shoes can be added under the insole to provide a snugger fit and to eliminate heel slippage.
- Non-Binding Design - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes, and making the shoe fit like a glove.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
Orthofeet Women's Shoe Sizing Chart
Ball of the foot pain
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather: Use shoe cream.
60-DAY WEAR TEST Try Risk Free
FREE Returns & Exchanges
Hassle-Free, 60 Day Return Policy
"These are the perfect work shoe if you are on your feet a lot. While they are not the most stylish shoe I have ever worn, they are attractive enough to wear with dress pants. Your feet will thank you!"
"I was very excited to see ladies "heels" as part of OrthoFeet selection. I was not disappointed with the fit and comfort of these heels. I didn't need to break them in, they were comfortable even on the first wearing. I will definitely be purchasing another style soon. Heels never felt so good!"
"I have a terrible time with shoes! It’s been years since I have found a pair of shoes that I can wear to dress up an outfit that are not so painful I cannot stand on them for 10 minutes. I wore these for the whole day and was fine!!! I was delighted with the look and feel of these shoes. Thank you Orthofeet."
"I received my new dressy and stylish Marina black shoe. I was able to use the inserts for my troubled feed to make the fit perfect for me. I really like the fit and
say if you are looking for a dressy shoe and a comfortable one as well I would highly recommend this shoe. Not sure on how it will be with a dress but I did wear them with pants/jeans and looking good. I rely on reviews to help me make a decision and all I can say is this shoe makes my troubled feet happy. Thank you OrthoFeet for having a good selection."
"I have never been comfortable in off the rack retail store heels. I also tried wide fit, box toes, anything I could find that guaranteed comfort to no avail. I finally gave up and starting wearing flats until I found Orthofeet and discovered their Mary Jane's which looked somewhat dressy. Now I am ecstatic because Orthofeet is selling Bio Heels. I can dress up, wear heels and still be comfortable. Awesome!!"
"I have very specific foot needs and the Marina shoes met those. I wish they had them in other colors! These are so comfortable and fancy enough to wear to work and to fancier functions."
The primary focus of the OrthoFeet brand is to offer the ultimate comfortable and functional shoes, orthotic insoles and socks. By combining athletic footwear technology and therapeutic detailing, OrthoFeet footwear offer the highest level of comfort and protection for sensitive feet.
Finding the right pair of shoes can be a tiring process, especially when faced with a foot ailment.
Orthofeet is also offering innovative high heels, which are biomechanically engineered to offer the world’s most comfortable heels.
OrthoFeet employs biomedical engineers to build innovative footwear products, designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions, such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Foot pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and neuroma, and products for individuals with diabetes, arthritis and Neuropathy.
Bioheels allow users to customize the support under the arch and to adjust the space inside the shoe, providing a perfect fit and eliminating foot slippage at the heel.
OrthoFeet products have been proven to help millions of people looking for comfort shoes, diabetic shoes, therapeutic shoes, arthritic shoes, orthotic shoes, foot orthotics, removable insoles, seam-free socks, non-binding and non-constrictive socks.