Suggested L Codes:
- Adult acquired flatfoot stage III & IV
- Mild PTTD (Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction)
- Talocalcanial varus or valgus
- Mild to moderate DJD (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Ankle instability
- Mild to moderate pronation
- Mild to moderate supination
- Patients who require maximum active support and fully customizable control while maintaining full ankle joint range of motion
The Tamarack Free Motion Calf Lacer brace is similar to the A200 Tamarack Free Motion orthosis, but it combines hydrostatic gauntlet compression with a leather upper for patients requiring maximum support with minimal bulk. The upright is an inverted cone constructed to match the contour of the patient’s lower leg. The device includes a posterior bar and customizable posting. An extension of the footplate may also be added to accommodate lesions.
This brace is formed over a positive model of the patient’s foot. A negative impression or scan above the height of the finished brace must be created to correct and hold the foot, ideally with the ankle at 90 degrees and in a semi-weight-bearing or full-weight position. The finished device is crafted by pulling a leather lining over the model, followed by the plastic layer and a final sewn leather top cover.
This device is fully customizable per the practitioner’s discretion and is available exclusively through licensed medical providers.