Suggested L Codes:
- Charcot deformities of the foot and/or ankle
- Fractures of the distal tibia
- Neuropathic conditions of the foot & ankle
- Severe ankle instability
- Trans-metatarsal amputation
- Chopart amputation
- Symes amputation
- Adult acquired flatfoot stage III & IV
- Mild to severe PTTD (Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction)
- Talocalcaneal varus or valgus
- Mild to moderate DJD (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Ankle instability
- Mild to severe pronation
- Mild to severe supination
- Fully customizable solutions for the indications listed above that include a walking base
- All-in-one solution
- A custom molded shoe to match for the opposing side is available (Submit similar cast above ankle for the opposing side)
The Tundra boot integrates the support and control of a no articulating gauntlet AFO into functional boot shoe gear. The marriage between the internal solid ankle frame and a leather boot eliminates the fit issues of finding independent shoe gear for high control devices.
Inside the boot, there is a thick multi-density insole with a plastazote top cover that can have accommodation added for any any plantar prominences or ulcer presentations as well as fillers for any forefoot/digit amputations. This solid ankle frame immobilizes the ankle and holds it in the desired corrected or casted position.
This brace has a leather lining and comes with velcro closure, and rocker sole; however this device is fully customizable per the practitioner’s discretion and is available exclusively through licensed medical providers.